Thread: Hodge's Commentary on Ephesians

Default Hodge's Commentary on Ephesians

Here is a module for BibleWorks 7 which contains Charles Hodge's Commentary on Ephesians

You can get it here.

Lance G. Marshall
    Webpage: Soli Deo Gloria

Lance,

Thanks for making Hodge's Commentary available. I can access it under the Resources menu, but it doesn't show up in the Resource Summary Tab when I am browsing through Ephesians. Is this by design?

Default Need to change name in CHD file

Hi Lance,

The reason why the module does not appear in the Resource Summary Window is that in the CHD file it says References, plural, instead of Reference, singular. By making that one change it will appear in the Resource Summary Window.

However, there are no tagged Scripture references, so the module will not appear in the Resource Summary Window. But if you run the Create Module Index tool over the HTML files, it will tag the Scripture references, and then the commentary will appear in the Resource Summary Window.

Thank you for creating this module.

Blessings,
    Glenn

Default Indexing

I was going to run the index on this but the way the Scriptures are notated, it didn't come out right when I tried it. So rather than having a messed up index, I just decided to post it as is. I spent more time on the Greek than I did on correcting the multitude of scripture references. And I'm still learning to do this .. thanks Glenn on the information on "Reference" vs. "References". I'll fix that on future posts where I do the indexing

Lance
    Last edited by Lance Marshall; 06-26-2007 at 10:19 PM.