Thread: Bibleworks come back.

Default Bibleworks come back.

I've tried the other programs and must admit that these programs just don't quite cut it. Logos and Accordance, Olive Tree and various other programs (E-Sword; TheWord) just don't come close to the ease of use and the amount of modules one gets with a basic package without going bankrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmith View Post
    I've tried the other programs and must admit that these programs just don't quite cut it. Logos and Accordance, Olive Tree and various other programs (E-Sword; TheWord) just don't come close to the ease of use and the amount of modules one gets with a basic package without going bankrupt.
    Very True.

Sad but true. We'd poured everything into BW, and it was just pulled.

But Logos is extremely powerful. Not the same, but I'm making it work. Just using Word docs for my notes. That may eventually lead to more publication for me, so that could be a good.

Yep, BW is a tough act to follow. I still use BW primarily but have settled into Accordance as my secondary. I have Logos and have hundreds invested in it, and use it for mainly for commentaries. But Accordance "live click" was the selling point for me and why I will settle on Acc to replace BW when I have to. Accordance seems to fill the language/word study aspect closer to BW for my tastes. Also, supposedly Acc has the function of being able to import my BW notes, but admittedly I have yet to be satisfied with the results of trying. Maybe their tech support can walk me through it when I'm ready.... we'll see.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20112
    https://ccmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Question Logos/Accordance

Is there a way to make Logos or Accordance work in a way that somewhat resembles Bibleworks?

I have managed with Accordance, which is why it'll be my mainstay when I can't use BW anymore. As I said, Live Click was the key for me. It's sort of like having the analysis and resource window rolled into one. Very nice touch, and I'm pretty sure Acc added it because of BW users coming to Acc.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20112
    https://ccmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.