Thread: Versions now showing only with codes

Default Versions now showing only with codes

In a previous installation of BibleWorks (I just got a new laptop and put a fresh copy of BW10 on it), I could view, for example, the KJV text without codes. Now, for some reason, it's my only choice for viewing the KJV. Would greatly appreciate any insight as to how to view text without codes.

thank you,

-sdo

Default Clarification

To be clear, what I mean is that codes are showing IN THE TEXT in angle brackets like "Then <####> Paul <####> said <####>".

Default Toggling Strong's codes

There are at least 3 ways to toggle Strong's codes on and off:
    1. If the main status bar at the bottom of the main BW window is enabled, and contains the word "Strong's" double click on that word.
    2. Click in the Browse Window and press the "r" key.
    3. Click on the hamburger button (3 horizontal lines) at the top right of the Browse Window, and click on "Toggle Strong's Numbers".

--Jim

Default As Long As We're At It

Good catch, Mr. Wert

Anyone know how to toggle between various tabs within the Analysis Window? Specifically what I desire is to toggle from the Analysis tab to the Notes tab and back again, et cetera. Or between any two tabs within the Analysis Window, without using the cursor.

I want keyboard commands.

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 14:3-5 View Post
    Anyone know how to toggle between various tabs within the Analysis Window? Specifically what I desire is to toggle from the Analysis tab to the Notes tab and back again, et cetera. Or between any two tabs within the Analysis Window, without using the cursor.

I want keyboard commands.

I am not aware of a keyboard command that will toggle BW Analysis tabs.

I would point out that you have to use your cursor to get BW to populate the Analysis tabs with word-specific data.

BW does give you 2 Analysis tabs, so it would be possible to have the Word Analysis tab and the Notes tab open beside each other. And you can always add floating Word Analysis and Resources windows.

If you have made the floating windows "desktop windows" you can use alt-tab to toggle between the BW main window and each of your floating windows. This is the closest to keyboard toggling I can get.

--Jim