Thread: Version Order window

Question Version Order window

When I bring up the Version Order Window, The options buttons at the bottom are not seen. It looks like the window needs to be enlarged but I can't do that. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using BW-10 on Windows 11. Thanks

Mine looks fine. Maybe try to restore to an earlier check point.

Quote Originally Posted by dhartwell View Post
    When I bring up the Version Order Window, The options buttons at the bottom are not seen. It looks like the window needs to be enlarged but I can't do that. Any help would be appreciated. I'm using BW-10 on Windows 11. Thanks
    It might be helpful if you would provide screen shots of your Version Order Window, Scaling Window, and BibleWorks Main Window.

1. What release of BW10 are you using? The current one is Version 10.0.8.755. Version id is displayed in the top left corner of the main BW window. BibleWorks10 Scaling function was improved over time, with some of the windows fixed after the original release. The Version Order window may be one of these. If you are using an early release, you may be able to update using Main Menu / Help / Check for Updates.

2. If you are using the current release, what level of Scaling are you using? Main Menu / View / Scaling Options will display your Scale factor. Reducing the Scale factor may help. Or, you could try, on the Scaling window, changing the System scaling option from "BibleWorks scales itself (best resolution)" to "Windows scales BibleWorks (best compatibility)".

3. If none of the above helps, you might try closing BibleWorks, restart it while holding down the shift key to bring up the "BibleWorks Trouble-Shooting Options" window. Under option 1, check "Delete the BW1000.INI file.", then click on "Perform the selected options and run BibleWorks. Warning: this will reset everything to the default values, you will lose most of your customized settings, so this is a last resort.

--Jim