Thread: Is it profitable to buy a bike at Walmart?

Default Is it profitable to buy a bike at Walmart?

I bought a mountain bike from Walmart in 2017 and it lasted me until 2022. I used to go to the beach; approximately 2 hours drive. Should have bought a road bike. Walmart bikes will work if you're at a normal weight, don't jump or do tricks, and don't drive off curbs.

Hello everyone. I have been shopping at walmart for many years, and if you ask me if this store is ideal, I will answer no, because I believe that there are no ideal stores at all. But this store is very good, and every year it gets better. They have a huge selection of items they sell and the prices are always affordable and lower than other retailers. The staff in the store is always friendly and smiling, and if you ask them for help, they are always happy to help.

It is he who blows through, forcing many to abandon winter cycling. It follows that when thinking about what to wear riding a bike, the main thing to pay attention to is not the warmth of the clothing but its tightness and closeness. A warm-down winter jacket will be useful only in good frosts. In positive temperatures, it will be enough to wear an ordinary windbreaker over a sweatshirt. The main thing in a such outfit is a scarf, baffle, or balaclava. The best option would be a balaclava with a long neck, worn on a hat. The result is to protect your throat and ears from the wind.
    Last edited by MaleahAyers; 10-12-2022 at 05:54 AM.