Thread: BW 7 For Sale

Default BW 7 For Sale

Clear license, original box, all six original disks

PM me.

$75
    Glenn

How old is it? Can you upload detailed pictures? lolbeans

Sorry, changed my mind due to a snag on our installation of BW10. We might actually need BW7 discs to get some add-on modules to install in BW10. We just don't have this figured out yet. The problem is that installing to new laptops is more difficult now because there are no CD players in them, and our unlock codes are tied to the installation CDs all the way back in BW7.

If you have a workaround suggestion we'd consider it
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 14:3-5 View Post
    Sorry, changed my mind due to a snag on our installation of BW10. We might actually need BW7 discs to get some add-on modules to install in BW10. We just don't have this figured out yet. The problem is that installing to new laptops is more difficult now because there are no CD players in them, and our unlock codes are tied to the installation CDs all the way back in BW7.

If you have a workaround suggestion we'd consider it
    I have the BW7 discs with my set, I could make you a copy and send it to you, if its OK with Bibleworks.

Lamonte,

Sorry, not sure I understand what you're suggesting.

Our problem--before we're willing to turn loose of BW 7 for this guy clarkleblanc--is that when we try to enter codes as unlocks BW asks for CDs, which we cannot do, because there is no CD player on the laptop (Windows 11) where the installation goes.

If you believe your suggestion will work would you please spell it out for us?
    Glenn