Thread: Display versions

Default Display versions

I've recently noticed that the KJV and NKJV (without codes) are no longer available as display versions in the browse or search windows. Anyone else having that same issue? Thanks in advance for your response!

Quote Originally Posted by jthomp View Post
    I've recently noticed that the KJV and NKJV (without codes) are no longer available as display versions in the browse or search windows. Anyone else having that same issue? Thanks in advance for your response!
    No issues here.

John

Quote Originally Posted by J Kendall View Post
    No issues here.

John
    Interesting! They no longer show up as options in program, neither does the NASB 1995 update. Any ideas? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jthomp View Post
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what problem you are describing.

If the problem is that KJV and NKJ always show the Strong's Codes, click somewhere in the browse window and type "r" to toggle the codes on and off.

They no longer show up as options in program, neither does the NASB 1995 update.
    NASB 95 in BW is "NAU".
    What do you mean by "show up as options"? Where and how do you display these "options"?
    A screen shot of your BW to illustrate it would be helpful.

--Jim