Thread: Is it worth investing in crypto?

Default Is it worth investing in crypto?

I want to find out as much information as possible about whether it is worth investing in cryptocurrency, such as buying bitcoin? Is it even realistic for a beginner to make money on it at the moment?

Yes, I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is profitable. But I would also advise you to start trading on the exchange. It's a real opportunity to make money. I learned everything myself. It's good that there is a lot of free information on this topic on the Internet. About buying crypto: best bitcoin exchange and this online service https://fast-change.net/

Hello. As for me, investing in cryptocurrencies is really worth it, but only if you carefully calculate everything and are ready for losses.
    In general, I don't really like investing, trading suits me better and I regularly trade in the Forex market. It is much more profitable and more interesting than investing. If you want to start trading Forex, then I think you should check this out as on this site you can learn about the basic mistakes that beginner traders make.

Yes, of course! But to do this, you need to find a good platform. Cryptocurrency exchanges are the best option for novice crypto investors. When registering, you automatically open wallets for dozens of cryptocurrencies and do not suffer with private keys. The security on major exchanges is good enough to keep money for years. There are also many ways to earn extra money on exchanges, and the use of staking is especially important for long-term investment. My consultant from the website taught me how to invest competently https://www.humaninvesting.com .
    Last edited by Rayanami; 07-19-2022 at 07:43 PM.