Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Legitimate BibleWorks copies for sale

  1. #1

    Default Legitimate BibleWorks copies for sale

    QUICK UPDATE: As of today I have no more copies for sale. I'm glad some people were helped.

    Steve



    FYI,

    I was able to accumulate a decent amount of legitimate BibleWorks copies I purchased from Ebay and Facebook. I am aware of the guy selling phony ones. I just looked for the legitimate ones with the physical boxes and/or license key cards, DVDs etc. We were thinking of using these for students but ended up not pursuing that route due to limited supply.

    Long story short, we now have a handful of BibleWorks copies for sale. We have a mixture of versions but we will sell version 10 and 9 first. If anyone is interested in version 10, the cost would be $200. We also have a one or two licenses for BDAG/HALOT.

    Again, these are legit and not a scam.

    FYI, BibleWorks 10 works perfectly fine on Windows 11 in case anyone was wondering :-)

    Regards,

    Steve
    Last edited by Steven MacDonald; 01-30-2022 at 05:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1

    Default BDAG/HALOT still available?

    If BDAG/HALOT still available I would be grateful to purchase a license please. Thanks!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hi Steve, I'm interested in BW 10. Do you still have the copy for sale?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,092

    Default Verifying legitimacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven MacDonald View Post
    FYI,

    I was able to accumulate a decent amount of legitimate BibleWorks copies I purchased from Ebay and Facebook. I am aware of the guy selling phony ones. I just looked for the legitimate ones with the physical boxes and/or license key cards, DVDs etc. We were thinking of using these for students but ended up not pursuing that route due to limited supply.

    Long story short, we now have a handful of BibleWorks copies for sale. We have a mixture of versions but we will sell version 10 and 9 first. If anyone is interested in version 10, the cost would be $200. We also have a one or two licenses for BDAG/HALOT.

    Again, these are legit and not a scam.

    FYI, BibleWorks 10 works perfectly fine on Windows 11 in case anyone was wondering :-)

    Regards,

    Steve

    I am OK if people want to seel their copies of BW here, but beware of scams. If sellers want to send me activation codes and then have the prospective buyer contact (by private message) me before the sale, I can verify that they are legitimate. That way buyers don't have to worry.
    Mike

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    I am OK if people want to seel their copies of BW here, but beware of scams. If sellers want to send me activation codes and then have the prospective buyer contact (by private message) me before the sale, I can verify that they are legitimate. That way buyers don't have to worry.
    Mike
    Thank you, Mike!

  6. #6

    Default

    I submitted a post just a little earlier to this thread, but I don't see it as having shown up yet. Hopefully it will appear soon (it has been years since I was on this Forum), so I won't repeat everything I said there.

    But one thing was that I fear I may have purchased a BW10 copy from "one of those sellers" off of eBay. It just arrived today and I've been unable to install on either PC or Mac. Given the conversations I read on another thread, I initiated returning the item (thumb drive, with printed out instructions and really fishy activation code). However, I took pictures to attach and then noticed that the thumb drive has what appears to be a genuine (?) BW10 label on it?? Were these legit distributions, does anyone know?

    Of course, I'm still left in all probability with needing to buy a legit copy of BW10. Otherwise, why would this guy have a legit thumb drive and send me squirreley info? Anyway. Photos attached -neither exactly crystal clear, I'm sorry, but the first one is better, and I can't figure out how to delete the second one -sorry!

    Mark

    Name:  IMG-1244.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  1.97 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default Buy legitimate bibleworks

    Dear friends, I want to buy a bibleworks 10 legitimate. Someone has one to sell it to me?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Montfort View Post
    I submitted a post just a little earlier to this thread, but I don't see it as having shown up yet. Hopefully it will appear soon (it has been years since I was on this Forum), so I won't repeat everything I said there.

    But one thing was that I fear I may have purchased a BW10 copy from "one of those sellers" off of eBay. It just arrived today and I've been unable to install on either PC or Mac. Given the conversations I read on another thread, I initiated returning the item (thumb drive, with printed out instructions and really fishy activation code). However, I took pictures to attach and then noticed that the thumb drive has what appears to be a genuine (?) BW10 label on it?? Were these legit distributions, does anyone know?

    Of course, I'm still left in all probability with needing to buy a legit copy of BW10. Otherwise, why would this guy have a legit thumb drive and send me squirreley info? Anyway. Photos attached -neither exactly crystal clear, I'm sorry, but the first one is better, and I can't figure out how to delete the second one -sorry!

    Mark

    Name:  IMG-1244.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  1.97 MB
    I have the same (2018) label on my legit copy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •