Thread: Your favourite games

Default Your favourite games

I'm looking for some games to play. But please recommend some old games as my office PC won't run anything relatively new?

That's fortunate for you, as almost all the modern games are a pure disappointment. Meanwhile, there's a ton of old games that have been overlooked and are ten steps ahead in terms of quality. Of course, modern polygon count isn't there, but creativity is. Here's the best place where you can play super mario games online . Hope it helps.

If you're ready to keep yourself a little tense, try Limbo. Not everyone loves indie games, but it's a good brain workout.

You can always refer to the classics. Probably the simplest thing to recommend is Minecraft. Minecraft servers can be pulled by almost any computer. There are many different directions in which you can try yourself, and end up settling on one thing. Or you can constantly change servers and play with different attributes each time. I am currently playing here https://minecraft.buzz/category/survival. Maybe you will like it.
    Last edited by Qeser; 12-02-2021 at 05:37 PM.