Thread: Your favourite games

Default Your favourite games

I'm looking for some games to play. But please recommend some old games as my office PC won't run anything relatively new?

That's fortunate for you, as almost all the modern games are a pure disappointment. Meanwhile, there's a ton of old games that have been overlooked and are ten steps ahead in terms of quality. Of course, modern polygon count isn't there, but creativity is. Here's the best place where you can play super mario games online . Hope it helps.

If you're ready to keep yourself a little tense, try Limbo. Not everyone loves indie games, but it's a good brain workout.

You can always refer to the classics. Probably the simplest thing to recommend is Minecraft. Minecraft servers can be pulled by almost any computer. There are many different directions in which you can try yourself, and end up settling on one thing. Or you can constantly change servers and play with different attributes each time. I am currently playing here https://minecraft.buzz/category/survival. Maybe you will like it.
    Last edited by Qeser; 12-02-2021 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feased View Post
    If you're ready to keep yourself a little tense, try Limbo. Not everyone loves indie games, but it's a good brain workout.
    I don't like limbo. Way too pretentious and takes itself too seriously

This year, of the new games, I liked ""The Witcher 3"" the most. The main thing when passing is not to be sprayed on additional tasks. At every turn, Geralt is waiting for new challenges and opportunities. Only the player decides whether the Witcher is ready to accept them or whether he should do the basic tasks. However, fans of side quests should consider that after the plot's full passage, they will not receive additional assignments. But my favorite game is Minecraft. Even though I have been playing it for several years, I continue to open new locations. Last week I found out about the existence of Minecraft servers for sky block. I advise you to play this game as well.
    Last edited by Cestenert; 09-08-2022 at 04:47 PM.

For me, I still love running games such as geometry dash. Although it's quite tough, it makes me replay so many times

Cs:go))))))))))

Cool, thanks for the recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Nicest View Post
    I'm looking for some games to play. But please recommend some old games as my office PC won't run anything relatively new?
    I personally recommend you retro bowl as it's my favorite game of all time!