Thread: Cannot copy from Analysis Window or Lexicon Browser to clipboard

Default Cannot copy from Analysis Window or Lexicon Browser to clipboard

I am using BibleWorks version 10.0.8.755 (32). I can no longer copyhighlighted text from the Analysis Window or from the Lexicon Browserto a Windows 10 clipboard. I CAN copy text from the Browse Window orVs1 or Vs2 (such as NET Bible notes) to the clipboard. I have Options> Selected Browse Text set to copy to clipboard. I can dragselected text from the Analysis Window to and Editor and copy it tothe clipboard from there. This is very time consuming. Any help wouldbe appreciated.
    "I can only say that I am nothing but a poor sinner, trusting in Christ alone for salvation"--R. E. Lee
    "It is not our task to secure the triumph of truth, but merely to fight on its behalf."--Blaise Pascal

Default Working

I had tried restarting BibleWorks and Windows before, but I got a Windows update and an update on my Bluetooth driver and WiFi driver (which I doubt had anything to do with this) all of which required that I restart Windows. Now I can copy from the AW or Lexicon Browser to the clipboard. I don't get it, but I am glad it is working. Hope this helps someone.
    "I can only say that I am nothing but a poor sinner, trusting in Christ alone for salvation"--R. E. Lee
    "It is not our task to secure the triumph of truth, but merely to fight on its behalf."--Blaise Pascal

Default Digital Marketing Agency

We are Nesterz, Digital marketing agency in India.
    We provide Professional Digital marketing services all over the globe.
    Our Mission of Existence is to fulfil your Vision of Digitally Acclaimed Brand.
    We provide various services like:-

• SEO
    • Social Media Marketing
    • Content writing
    • Paid Marketing
    • Mobile Marketing
    • Web Analytics
    • Web & Mobile Development

We are one stop for all your digital marketing requirement. We have a team of experts who has vast knowledge about each & every aspect of digital marketing which makes customer easier to achieve their goals & boost their business.
    Get in touch with us & let’s create history…!!!

Default Again today

This happened to me again today, but I think I have found the culprit. I restarted Windows and BibleWorks and I was able to copy from the Analysis Windows or Lexicon Browser. However, as soon as I started Chrome Remote Desktop, which I use for a 3rd screen, I could not copy. I quit Chrome Remote Desktop and I could. I started DWService for my remote desktop screen and it has worked fine all day.