Thread: Jewish Pseudepigraphical Writings

Default Jewish Pseudepigraphical Writings

Hello,

Accordance and Logos Bible software has searchable modules with Jewish pseudepigraphical writings. Are there official or used-created modules with Jewish pseudepigraphical, or apocryphal, writings for Bibleworks? I am particularly looking for the apocalyptic writings which are included in this category.
    Last edited by Bernd Strauss; 02-28-2018 at 06:01 AM.

Charlesworth's is in my BW 10. And yes I can search it.
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Default title

All seferim Torah, the scrolls as opposed to a chumash, a bound book, are written by hand. An accomplishment, yes, but by no means unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd Strauss View Post
    Hello,

Accordance and Logos Bible software has searchable modules with Jewish pseudepigraphical writings. Are there official or used-created modules with Jewish pseudepigraphical, or apocryphal, writings for Bibleworks? I am particularly looking for the apocalyptic writings which are included in this category.
    I think you should read academic research on pseudepigraphical writings by dissertationwritingservice.vip writer. It includes general survey of Apocrypha, Pseudepigrapha and other other Jewish literature done with the help of Logos Bible software software. It has detailed information on the research and add mats.