Thread: Is it safe to buy BW10 on Amazon used?

Default Is it safe to buy BW10 on Amazon used?

So I saw one review on the amazon page for BW10 that there was a guy selling hacked copies that can harm your computer.

I have been searching for a copy of BW9 or 10 (those two primarily for the CNTTS info) for a long time. But haven't come across a genuine copy that's available. There is one use/like new copy available for 280 on amazon now. But I can't just waste my money. So I am looking for some help with my decision making.

um, how about NO!

There's a thread on this site on buying a LEGAL copy. Find it and follow it.

Do not buy illegal software.

Do not buy software from "a guy" on the jungle website.

Do not eat yellow snow.

Where do I have to stop???

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
    um, how about NO!

There's a thread on this site on buying a LEGAL copy. Find it and follow it.

Do not buy illegal software.

Do not buy software from "a guy" on the jungle website.

Do not eat yellow snow.

Where do I have to stop???
    Okay. I'm sorry if I offended you by my question. I want to do it all legally. I am a novice at just about everything, so I need grace for where I am just completely ignorant about things like this.

It would be a huge help to me if you could guide me to that thread. I cannot find it. Thanks.
    Last edited by CMStewart; 04-05-2021 at 02:03 AM.

There used to be a thread that was pinned to the top of this forum. It appears to have been removed, probably in hopes of minimizing pirating. I could be wrong so if someone finds the link please post it for the OP.

I think it unwise at this point to purchase this product, especially if you are on a Mac. I love BW, but it has been closed for over 2 years. It is not being developed except for the hope that the it will keep running on the Windows platform. Why are you investing in technology that is subject to becoming obsolete in the near future? I suggest you consider other software that is available.

The way I see it, any continuation of development of this product is being made solely for existing customers.

If anyone was going to sell their software, they probably would have by now. Most of what is available on the market is more than likely pirated.

I am sure the owner appreciates your posting your question and your integrity in wanting to get a valid license to his software. It is too bad there is continued demand for a product that is no longer being developed.

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    There used to be a thread that was pinned to the top of this forum. It appears to have been removed, probably in hopes of minimizing pirating. I could be wrong so if someone finds the link please post it for the OP.

I think it unwise at this point to purchase this product, especially if you are on a Mac. I love BW, but it has been closed for over 2 years. It is not being developed except for the hope that the it will keep running on the Windows platform. Why are you investing in technology that is subject to becoming obsolete in the near future? I suggest you consider other software that is available.

The way I see it, any continuation of development of this product is being made solely for existing customers.

If anyone was going to sell their software, they probably would have by now. Most of what is available on the market is more than likely pirated.

I am sure the owner appreciates your posting your question and your integrity in wanting to get a valid license to his software. It is too bad there is continued demand for a product that is no longer being developed.

As I said before, this is one of only 2 pieces of software I know of that has access to the CNTTS apparatus. With Accordance, my understanding is it will be much more expensive to get the same amount of info that I would from BW9 or 10. I have little income lately (schools are still not open like they were before), and the GNT doesn't change enough to really matter. The same info that was true in 2010 is still true today. So either one would work great for me. I also am using windows 7, so it would work fine with my computer.

I guess there's no support for my needs here. If anyone thinks of anything else that can assist with this, I would appreciate that. But I feel an off-putting attitude toward me here. So I guess I'll leave it here. Thanks for the help that you did offer.

I apologize if you found my reply "off putting". I was just being matter of fact regarding your desire to obtain a "legal" license to BW. If this was a few years ago, you would probably find someone selling one, and I continue to hope you find one. CNTTS is available through Accordance and Logos. I have seen CNTTS available on sale. I do agree with you that BW did a better job integrating the resource into the software than the other two. You are welcome here, we sympathize with your frustration and situation.

It is not being developed except for the hope that the it will keep running on the Windows platform. Why are you investing in technology that is subject to becoming obsolete in the near future? I suggest you consider other software that is available. text to speech android
    Last edited by daukaskia; 04-14-2021 at 01:22 PM.

I do not understand this topic. And this information is very useful.

any continuation of development of this product is being made solely for existing customers. bitlife pc jiofi.local.html

I think it's pretty safe to say that the "Lollita" profile can be deleted.
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.