Thread: Help needed

Default Help needed

Hello everyone!

For some reason my BW 10 on Mac refuse to work. First I couldn't quit BW, then when I had to restart Bw din't allow me to. Then I used force quit (maybe I was stupid) and after that it tells me that bw1000.exe has severe damage and the program has to be stopped.

I tried to use the options offered at the bw page, with correction and so on, but it does not work. Can anyone tell me what to do, I have the 32 bit Mojave and BW used to work alright.

I have an activation code from June 14th 2018 and a customers number.

Is there any way to find my way back to Bible works again???

I would probably need an installation file for Bw -10-43.dmg or something, but I don't know.

I might try to u��se TIME MACHINE from an earlier date this year when my Bibelworks worked all well, but I don't know if it works...

A piece of good advice.

Best reds from Helsinki

Henca
    Last edited by Henca; 03-30-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Default Help recieved, BibleWOrks is working

Hello, I have had a lot of problems with my BW19 on Mac, but now everything is alright!

I talked to "now John" and git some good advice, I want to thank him very much!!! May God bless him and all users!

I have Mojave in my macbook pro, I downloaded the big isofile (Bibleworks10rev7.iso) and the Bibelworks -10 -43.dmg.

I took a backup copy of all, and removed all bw files to a backup disc.

Then I booted my Macbook Pro and started to download. At the end I needed to activate the installed files on internet with my activation code. I also needed a code for BW9 to get some files from that version, and now everything is well.

This is Good Friday! The overall theme is Isaiah 53! but I also thank the Lord for helping his poor servant here in the Nordic country.

God bless you all!

Henca