Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legacy Standard Bible

Earl the Pearl! Yes, I am he.
    Last edited by Dan Phillips; 03-10-2022 at 01:45 PM.

Cool! I'd love to catch up and see what you've been up to for all these years! I'll send a private message or email through the BW forum with my contact information. I hope to hear from you soon!

Earl

Quote Originally Posted by EarlMorton View Post
    Cool! I'd love to catch up and see what you've been up to for all these years! I'll send a private message or email through the BW forum with my contact information. I hope to hear from you soon!

Earl
    Yes, please do!

I sent you a private message a week or so ago, but it looks like it might have not gone through for some reason. I have just sent another. I don't know if the forum will notify you of the message, or if you have to go look for it. There is a link in the header of this page for Private Messages, which you can follow to see if my message has been delivered.

Earl

I have to use 10 characters to say "Bump."

Finally Logos is going to get the LSB: https://www.logos.com/product/225544...standard-bible

If only we could get it into BW!

Will the LSB be available on mobile apps, Bible software platforms, and online?
    Work continues on the LSB Footnotes and Strong’s numbers. Once that work is completed, the information will be included in a Master File for the LSB. After formatting and review, programming files will be available for Accordance, Logos, Literal Word, e-Sword, and other software developers to do their work. An estimated release date for some apps and software that include the Footnotes and Strong’s Numbers is spring of 2022.

https://lsbible.org/faqs/

I guess someone with the skills do to a Bible for BW can ask to get the files too.

Last edited by Berovowilare; 04-30-2022 at 03:52 PM.

I think it doesn't matter in which medium the sacred texts are contained. I consider it important to have sincere faith in Jesus Christ and prayer coming from the depths of a person's heart. Only sincere faith saves the soul and exalts us. Only sincere faith helps us overcome life's trials. The pastor from First Church Love once told me that my prayer might not be a learned text from the holy scriptures, but it must be understood and felt by me, and then Jesus Christ will help me find happiness.
    Last edited by Milvian; 08-05-2022 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berovowilare View Post
    Will the LSB be available on mobile apps, Bible software platforms, and online?
    Work continues on the LSB Footnotes and Strong’s numbers. Once that work is completed, the information will be included in a Master File for the LSB. After formatting and review, programming files will be available for Accordance, Logos, Literal Word, e-Sword, and other software developers to do their work. An estimated release date for some apps and software that include the Footnotes and Strong’s Numbers is spring of 2022.

https://lsbible.org/faqs/

I guess someone with the skills do to a Bible for BW can ask to get the files too.

I hope so! That would be great.