Thread: More on Piracy

Default More on Piracy

There is an individual based in Canada who is selling hacked and pirated copies of BibleWorks 10. He has even gone to the trouble to produce BibleWorks branded USB thumb drives. He is even arrogant enough to give contact info: jave??????? or call ???-???-9045 (altered so no one can contact him for copies). Beware of anyone selling pirated copies with this contact info. Ask for a listing of the files on any thumb drive before purchasing from anyone and clear it with me. And have them contact me with your e-mail address in hand and I will verify legitimate sellers. This guy is a thief, and an arrogant one at that. The Lord sees.
    Mike
    Last edited by MBushell; 01-28-2021 at 08:11 PM.

This is very true with movies. A hard drive full of mkv's is more space efficient than a shelf full of blurays, better quality and selection than streaming, and most importantly, no unskippable previews.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    There is an individual based in Canada who is selling hacked and pirated copies of BibleWorks 10. He has even gone to the trouble to produce BibleWorks branded USB thumb drives. He is even arrogant enough to give contact info: jave??????? or call ???-???-9045 (altered so no one can contact him for copies). Beware of anyone selling pirated copies with this contact info. Ask for a listing of the files on any thumb drive before purchasing from anyone and clear it with me. And have them contact me with your e-mail address in hand and I will verify legitimate sellers. This guy is a thief, and an arrogant one at that. The Lord sees.
    Mike
    Hi Mike, I think I saw your comment/review on Amazon (under the name MSB?). I am so glad I found a way to contact you about this. There is a seller on Amazon currently selling BW10 out of box for $280 -- seller name is "3-to-4 Day Shipping". Here's the seller info...

Business Namearren Green
    Business Address:
    32, Southwold Drive
    barking
    essex
    IG11 9AU
    GB

Here is the description of the item... "new. no box hence the used category. includes license to activate, plus 30+modules worth $800. USB and instructions to fully activate. You cannot find this program anywhere. Limited stock. Delivery is around 10 days for the time being."

I would do anything to buy a copy of BW9 or 10, mostly for the CNTTS module. But given your comment, can you help me with this seller? I don't want to wast $280, or feed piracy. If you can help, I would be so blessed by it.

Also, if you know of any current sellers that have genuine copies of 9 or 10, that would be such a blessing as well. Please let me know what you think about this when you get a chance!

Regards,
    Colby S.