Thread: I've lost parallel versions toolbars on each version. Help!

Default I've lost parallel versions toolbars on each version. Help!

in the parallel versions configurations, I've lost the heading toolbars for each. Functions such as drop down book, ch, verse; change version; show version notes, etc are gone. Can anyone advise how to get it back? See attached screenprint. Thanks, Tom

Name:  BW 10 parallel versions headers gone Ferrell.png
Views: 198
Size:  16.6 KB

I'm currently running "regular" Waterfox as my system's main browser. I also happen to have a "portable" Waterfox on another Nox Vidmate VLC drive.
    Last edited by addomannim; 03-13-2021 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by addomannim View Post
    I'm currently running "regular" Waterfox as my system's main browser. I also happen to have a "portable" Waterfox on another Nox Vidmate VLC drive.
    What does Waterfox have to do with the question? I'm trying to understand the connection.
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Default Spam

Quote Originally Posted by calvary View Post
    What does Waterfox have to do with the question? I'm trying to understand the connection.
    There are a number of posters on this forum who post nonsense or at least posts that contain some nonsense. addomannim is one of them.

If you click on the name of the one who posted the message in the upper left corner of the post, a list will appear. Then click on View Profile, then click on Add to Ignore List. That hides that person's messages. You will still see the post message box, but the actual message will be hidden.

I didn't realize he was one of those types. I certainly don't want to feed the trolls.

Thanks for the heads up

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Ferrell View Post
    in the parallel versions configurations, I've lost the heading toolbars for each. Functions such as drop down book, ch, verse; change version; show version notes, etc are gone. Can anyone advise how to get it back? Thanks, Tom
    Shut down BW. Find the file bw1000.ini in the main bw folder. Rename it to bw1000.bak. Run BW. It should create a new BW1000.ini file. See if the features have been restored. If not, close BW, delete bw1000.ini. Rename bw1000.bak to bw1000.ini. You may need to uninstall and reinstall BW to fix the problem.

If the features have been restored, you can continue. But since you deleted bw1000.ini most of your settings will be lost and you will need to reset them since they were deleted when you deleted bw1000.ini.