Thread: Getting hold of the ISO file

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Getting hold of the ISO file

Hi all, I am trying to install BibleWorks on a new machine but my files seem to have become corrupted. The link on the website for the download is no longer working - how do I get hold of the ISO files again?
    I have an activation code - I just need the files!
    Many thanks,
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nickwiddows View Post
    Hi all, I am trying to install BibleWorks on a new machine but my files seem to have become corrupted. The link on the website for the download is no longer working - how do I get hold of the ISO files again?
    I have an activation code - I just need the files!
    Many thanks,
    Nick
    This post explains the current ISO download procedure. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...8601#post38601

This is a copy of that post.

The download has been temporarily disabled because of piracy activity. The pirates point their "customers" to the BibleWorks site for the download and give them separately either pirated codes or hacked executables. The result is that the number of downloads exceeds Google limits and everyone gets locked out. I am not sure what to do about it. It is more than two years now since we closed down and the number of people needing the ISO file should be very small. If you have a legitimate need for the ISO file, send me by private message your serial number and purchase date and I will send you a link to get the file.
    Sorry for the inconvenience to legitimate customers.
    Mike

If you are successful please post back and let us know. There is at least one report that a private message was sent but there was no reply.

Thanks John, I have sent a private message but no response yet.
    I'll let you know!
    Nick

กระเป๋าของคุณรู้สึกว่างเปล่าหรือเปล่า? รับงานแสดงบนท้องถนน! สมัครรับข่าวสารแอปการซื้อขายที่ดีที่สุดของเราและเย ี่ยมชม forextime เพื่อรับข่าวสารสกุลเงินเพิ่มเติม!
    forex timeกระเป๋าของคุณรู้สึกว่างเปล่าหรือเปล่า? รับงานแสดงบนท้องถนน! สมัครรับข่าวสารแอปการซื้อขายที่ดีที่สุดของเราและเย ี่ยมชม forextime เพื่อรับข่าวสารสกุลเงินเพิ่มเติม!