Thread: Loading v10 on a new computer

Default Loading v10 on a new computer

I am currently trying to load V10 on a new computer.&nbsp; I have the original installer and product codes.&nbsp; The installation is giving me the following message, "Please insert your BibleWorks Installation Media (#2) ...."&nbsp; This was a download so I have no installation media.&nbsp; See attached screenshot.<br><br>Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Goodall View Post
    I am currently trying to load V10 on a new computer.&nbsp; I have the original installer and product codes.&nbsp; The installation is giving me the following message, "Please insert your BibleWorks Installation Media (#2) ...."&nbsp; This was a download so I have no installation media.&nbsp; See attached screenshot.<br><br>Any suggestions?
    Since BW closed a new installation of BW10 needs to be made using the ISO that previously was available from the BW homepage.

This post explains the current ISO download procedure. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...8601#post38601

This is a copy of that post.

The download has been temporarily disabled because of piracy activity. The pirates point their "customers" to the BibleWorks site for the download and give them separately either pirated codes or hacked executables. The result is that the number of downloads exceeds Google limits and everyone gets locked out. I am not sure what to do about it. It is more than two years now since we closed down and the number of people needing the ISO file should be very small. If you have a legitimate need for the ISO file, send me by private message your serial number and purchase date and I will send you a link to get the file.
    Sorry for the inconvenience to legitimate customers.
    Mike
    MBushell (forum name)

When you run the ISO for the first time it may give you an option to uninstall. If it does, run the uninstallation and then reboot the computer.
    Then use the ISO to make a new installation.