Thread: To change the color back to black for all of the text in the results window, BW 10

Default To change the color back to black for all of the text in the results window, BW 10

For some reason, in my "results window" for only the WTT and WTM display versions, all of the written text as well as the display version of WTT+WTM, plus the chapter and verse number for the text is found in a dark blue color rather than being in dark black color, which is my preference. All of my other display versions (like NAS) that are in my results window are found in the normal dark black color for all of the text. I don't know how to get back to the black color for the WTT and WTM display versions that I once had in my results window. Any ideas on how to do this? I don't have any problems highlighting different background colors for words in the results window, nor do I struggle with switching the text colors for selected specific words within a verse in the results window, but I can't seem to get at the general color code for the whole display version within the results window. I assume there is a simple solution to this, I just can't seem to find it after searching around for quite some time. So I am reaching out, for the first time after using BibleWorks 10 for several years. Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Home to Him View Post
    For some reason, in my "results window" for only the WTT and WTM display versions, all of the written text as well as the display version of WTT+WTM, plus the chapter and verse number for the text is found in a dark blue color rather than being in dark black color, which is my preference. All of my other display versions (like NAS) that are in my results window are found in the normal dark black color for all of the text. I don't know how to get back to the black color for the WTT and WTM display versions that I once had in my results window. Any ideas on how to do this? I don't have any problems highlighting different background colors for words in the results window, nor do I struggle with switching the text colors for selected specific words within a verse in the results window, but I can't seem to get at the general color code for the whole display version within the results window. I assume there is a simple solution to this, I just can't seem to find it after searching around for quite some time. So I am reaching out, for the first time after using BibleWorks 10 for several years. Help please!
    I expect that your search version is either WTT or WTM. By default, BibleWorks displays the search version in dark blue as a visual indicator of which version in your Browse Window is the search version.

To turn this off, so that all displayed versions are black, go to main menu (top left of the main BW window) / Tools / Options / General / Flags / Browse Window Configuration Options / Enable Browse Window search version color. (Seventh line from the bottom)
    Click on "Enable Browse Window search version color" to uncheck it, click on OK button at bottom of the Options Window.
    The next verse you display should have the blackness you desire.

--Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wert View Post
    I expect that your search version is either WTT or WTM. By default, BibleWorks displays the search version in dark blue as a visual indicator of which version in your Browse Window is the search version.

To turn this off, so that all displayed versions are black, go to main menu (top left of the main BW window) / Tools / Options / General / Flags / Browse Window Configuration Options / Enable Browse Window search version color. (Seventh line from the bottom)
    Click on "Enable Browse Window search version color" to uncheck it, click on OK button at bottom of the Options Window.
    The next verse you display should have the blackness you desire.

--Jim
    Jim, You are 100% right on. My search version is WTT/WTM and you have solved the problem. Thanks so much for your efforts. Also others who view my screen will see the black better than the dark blue. THANK YOU!!