Thread: TWOT activation in Catalina

Default TWOT activation in Catalina

I have installed the Codeweaver fix and Catalina. BibleWorks 10 is working fine. However, I can't activate my TWOT lexicon (Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament). This is a valuable resource. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN LASHELL View Post
    I have installed the Codeweaver fix and Catalina. BibleWorks 10 is working fine. However, I can't activate my TWOT lexicon (Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament). This is a valuable resource. Can anyone help me?
    TWOT was not included in BW10; you only have it if you upgraded from BW9, and your "Upgrade from BibleWorks 9" Serial Number/Activation code is required. I don't use Apple, but I assume there is a BibleWorks Activation Manager there (in Windows it is Main Menu / File / Activate Database). Your Upgrade code beings with "UP09-".

Hope this is useful,
    Jim

Default ACTIVATION for TWOT

Hi, Jim. Thanks for responding. I have that activation code starting UP09, but it only has 4 groups of numbers & letters instead of 5. When BW 10 came out they gave me a new activation code with 5 groups of numbers and letters. It doesn't work.
    John

Hi, Jim. Thanks for responding. I have that activation code starting UP09, but it only has 4 groups of numbers & letters instead of 5. When BW 10 came out they gave me a new activation code with 5 groups of numbers and letters. It doesn't work.
    John
    Just to clarify. My UP09 code looks like this: UP09-????-????-????-???? where ? is a number or capital letter. TWOT is activated and working on my BW10. All activation codes for BW8-10 that I have seen have that format. The first group of four characters represents the module name. The ?'s are the security password for activation.

Default Up09

My UP09 code has only 4 sets of alphanumerics, not 5 as yours does, Jim. They sent me a new code with 5 sets of alphanumerics to when I bought BW 10. It begins with BW90. So I'm guessing I need 5 sets in the UP09 format.

Default Hooray. Success.

My UP09 code has only 4 sets of alphanumerics, not 5 as yours does, Jim. They sent me a new code with 5 sets of alphanumerics to when I bought BW 10. It begins with BW90. So I'm guessing I need 5 sets in the UP09 format.
    Jim, when I saw that your UP09 code had 5 sets of numbers/letters, I went hunting in saved emails and discovered that I had copied the code improperly. When I used the correct code, it worked. So what I needed was the hint from you that my code was incomplete. Thanks.

Jim, when I saw that your UP09 code had 5 sets of numbers/letters, I went hunting in saved emails and discovered that I had copied the code improperly. When I used the correct code, it worked. So what I needed was the hint from you that my code was incomplete. Thanks.
    Yes. Hooray. Glad you found it!

BibleWorks 10 is working fine. However, I can't activate my TWOT lexicon (Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament). This is a valuable resource. Can anyone help me? Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
    Last edited by GATYRA; 01-04-2021 at 04:44 AM.