Thread: Downloadlink for the Windows ISO is dead

Default Downloadlink for the Windows ISO is dead

Hello

To download the Windows ISO I get a failure Click here.

I would love if the download is working again.

Thanks

Default ISO Download

Quote Originally Posted by Berovowilare View Post
    Hello

To download the Windows ISO I get a failure Click here.

I would love if the download is working again.

Thanks
    The download has been temporarily disabled because of piracy activity. The pirates point their "customers" to the BibleWorks site for the download and give them separately either pirated codes or hacked executables. The result is that the number of downloads exceeds Google limits and everyone gets locked out. I am not sure what to do about it. It is more than two years now since we closed down and the number of people needing the ISO file should be very small. If you have a legitimate need for the ISO file, send me by private message your serial number and purchase date and I will send you a link to get the file.

Sorry for the inconvenience to legitimate customers.
    Mike

Default Defeating the pirates

Brother Mike.

I have a quick idea. I have seen some of the ones you are referring to on Ebay. One possible solution to discourage them is to copy the picture from their auction and post your own using the same picture but with a large warning label and why they need to not purchase from ads like this. You could link them to the website where they can see Bibleworks is no longer in business.

Default I too need the BW10 iso file

I didnít originally download the BW10 ISO file when BW ceased as originally there was a request not to download the file if you didnít need to and so avoid overloading the server.
    So I thought I was fine but then I got a new laptop a few weeks ago and I only have the disks for BW9 though I have paid for and was running BW10 for several years so I tried to download the BW10 iso file but canít access it.
    Help!

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTubbs View Post
    I didnít originally download the BW10 ISO file when BW ceased as originally there was a request not to download the file if you didnít need to and so avoid overloading the server.
    So I thought I was fine but then I got a new laptop a few weeks ago and I only have the disks for BW9 though I have paid for and was running BW10 for several years so I tried to download the BW10 iso file but canít access it.
    Help!
    See this post: https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...8601#post38601