Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Downloadlink for the Windows ISO is dead

Default Downloadlink for the Windows ISO is dead

Hello

To download the Windows ISO I get a failure Click here.

I would love if the download is working again.

Thanks

Default ISO Download

Quote Originally Posted by Berovowilare View Post
    Hello

To download the Windows ISO I get a failure Click here.

I would love if the download is working again.

Thanks
    The download has been temporarily disabled because of piracy activity. The pirates point their "customers" to the BibleWorks site for the download and give them separately either pirated codes or hacked executables. The result is that the number of downloads exceeds Google limits and everyone gets locked out. I am not sure what to do about it. It is more than two years now since we closed down and the number of people needing the ISO file should be very small. If you have a legitimate need for the ISO file, send me by private message your serial number and purchase date and I will send you a link to get the file.

Sorry for the inconvenience to legitimate customers.
    Mike

Default Defeating the pirates

Brother Mike.

I have a quick idea. I have seen some of the ones you are referring to on Ebay. One possible solution to discourage them is to copy the picture from their auction and post your own using the same picture but with a large warning label and why they need to not purchase from ads like this. You could link them to the website where they can see Bibleworks is no longer in business.

Default I too need the BW10 iso file

I didnít originally download the BW10 ISO file when BW ceased as originally there was a request not to download the file if you didnít need to and so avoid overloading the server.
    So I thought I was fine but then I got a new laptop a few weeks ago and I only have the disks for BW9 though I have paid for and was running BW10 for several years so I tried to download the BW10 iso file but canít access it.
    Help!

Quote Originally Posted by GaryTubbs View Post
    I didnít originally download the BW10 ISO file when BW ceased as originally there was a request not to download the file if you didnít need to and so avoid overloading the server.
    So I thought I was fine but then I got a new laptop a few weeks ago and I only have the disks for BW9 though I have paid for and was running BW10 for several years so I tried to download the BW10 iso file but canít access it.
    Help!
    See this post: https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...8601#post38601

Question Downloader problem

Hi,
    I have a box version of BW10 with a flash drive (Silver Samsung 32 GB drive, of which about 29 GB were used) and unfortunately accidentally formatted it. I wanted to download the installation files but noticed that the ISO file is no longer available at your website.
    I tried the Downloader from https://bibleworks.com/dd/bwd.html but got this error message.

It tells me that the entered code, which was triple checked, is not valid. On the other hand it says that the code is accepted and I need to select a download folder, but it doesn't allow me to click "Browse" to set it.

Can you please help me with this?

Kindest regards,

Quote Originally Posted by hubertm View Post
    Hi,
    I have a box version of BW10 with a flash drive (Silver Samsung 32 GB drive, of which about 29 GB were used) and unfortunately accidentally formatted it. I wanted to download the installation files but noticed that the ISO file is no longer available at your website.
    I tried the Downloader from https://bibleworks.com/dd/bwd.html but got [an] error message. It tells me that the entered code, which was triple checked, is not valid. On the other hand it says that the code is accepted and I need to select a download folder, but it doesn't allow me to click "Browse" to set it.
    Can you please help me with this?
    Kindest regards,
    The Downloader that you tried was a beta [test] version. I think that it has not worked for a long time, if ever. It appears to be discontinued but not deleted.

The second post in this thread explains the current ISO download procedure. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...8601#post38601

This is a copy of that post:
    The download has been temporarily disabled because of piracy activity. The pirates point their "customers" to the BibleWorks site for the download and give them separately either pirated codes or hacked executables. The result is that the number of downloads exceeds Google limits and everyone gets locked out. I am not sure what to do about it. It is more than two years now since we closed down and the number of people needing the ISO file should be very small. If you have a legitimate need for the ISO file, send me by private message your serial number and purchase date and I will send you a link to get the file.
    Sorry for the inconvenience to legitimate customers.
    Mike

In the last week or so one of the forum members that I was helping contacted Mike and received a download link.

Default How can I private message Mike?

I too am in need of the download link. Could someone please tell me how to private message Mike? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bsblmn View Post
    I too am in need of the download link. Could someone please tell me how to private message Mike? Thanks.
    To send a private message log onto the BibleWorks forum.
    Near the upper right corner of the page you will see "My Profile Settings Log Out"
    Click on My Profile
    On the left hand side of the page you will see your forum name: bsblmn and below that the default forum member icon.
    Below the icon click on Send Private Message.
    Enter MBushell in the Recipient Users box, then enter a Title, then your message, then read the Additional Options near the bottom of the page.
    Submit message.
    Last edited by now john; 12-30-2020 at 11:28 AM.

Default BW10 Install

A little confused with all this:

- Have a new PC so need to do a new install.
    - Do have original USB media and codes.
    - Is ISO necessary? Does it just have all updates my USB may not have?

- Also have several add-ons (& codes). Are add-ons also on ISO?

- Last time I loaded, I recall 2 large files (approx 20G+) & wondering if I needed both. Don't recall if loaded both or not. Any ideas what 2nd file is (assuming main system is approx 20G)?

- Did try to private message MB yesterday. No response yet.

Thanks!!