Thread: How to Set Up for Dual Monitors

Default How to Set Up for Dual Monitors

Howdy -
    As the Title suggests, I want to set up BibleWorks 10 on two monitors. I'm using Windows 7 O.S.
    Would like to have the Search Window & Browse Window on monitor 1 and the Analysis Window (split) on monitor 2.

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks much,
    Ron

MARANA THA!

Quote Originally Posted by NAFGUY View Post
    Howdy -
    As the Title suggests, I want to set up BibleWorks 10 on two monitors. I'm using Windows 7 O.S.
    Would like to have the Search Window & Browse Window on monitor 1 and the Analysis Window (split) on monitor 2.

Thanks much,
    Ron

MARANA THA!
    I run BW that way most of the time. I open BW, unmaximize it, move the upper left corner close to the upper left corner of the left monitor and pull the lower edge close to the bottom of the screen. Then I stretch the right side onto the second monitor, open the analysis window to the right of the browse window and split it. At first it was difficult to get the split between the analysis window to have its left edge match the "gap" between the two monitors but eventually I got it setup. After that BW remembered the way I had it setup and opened the way I had used it last.

But if you change the arrangement you will need to rearrange it the next time.

Hey now john -
    Yep, that worked!
    I would never have thought to try that.

Thanks so much!

Ron

MARANA THA!

Hey now john -
    Yep, that worked!
    I would never have thought to try that.

Thanks so much!

Ron

MARANA THA!
    glad it worked for you

Default Dual Monitors

Howdy -

Thanks much,
    Ron

MARANA THA!
    Hey, you've obviously been helped. Now you know how to work best with BW on two screens. I also have Windows 7 and these instructions always help me: Split screen on Windows 7.
    I've only recently started using two screens and was looking for a long time to learn about different monitors. The last article was in german but it's easy to translate. All the best!

Leosucht -
    Thanks for the info.
    That will come in handy!

MARANA THA!

Howdy -
    Gimp For macOS

Thanks much,
    Ron

MARANA THA!
    At first it was difficult to get the split between the analysis window to have its left edge match the "gap" between the two monitors but eventually I got it setup.
    Last edited by dannylok; 09-29-2020 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leosucht View Post
    Hey, you've obviously been helped. Now you know how to work best with BW on two screens. I also have Windows 7 and these instructions always help me: Split screen on Windows 7.
    I've only recently started using two screens and was looking for a long time to learn about different monitors. The last article was in german but it's easy to translate. All the best!

Thank you for posting the article on different monitors, I have been looking for something similar for a longer time .

Greetings