Thread: Fixing font size in Fusion/windows with retina display

Default Fixing font size in Fusion/windows with retina display

Hi all,
    I guess this question has been asked before - and there probably is an easy solution for it as well. Sorry for that.
    I am running BW in Fusion 11 on a mac and have just updated (finally ) to a retina macbook. Fusion is able to adjust to the retina display automatically, but in BW, only half of the problem is solved, as can be seen from the screen shot. Some of the text is tiny, other ok.
    How do I adjust the settings in BW to work with Fusion on a retina macbook?
    Thanks
    Morten

Name:  Skærmbillede 2020-08-20 kl. 21.30.52.png
Views: 158
Size:  453.3 KB

I've built a KDE Neon (Ubuntu based distro) VM in Fusion 11 on my Macbook Pro. I cannot set resolution inside the guest VM. Any time I try to change resolution, it auto-changes back to what it wants. I either get the full Retina resolution, which makes text near unreadable, or I get 1680x1050. I just want to set Tutuapp 9apps Showbox it at 1920x1080. (at full screen).
    Last edited by addomannim; 08-30-2020 at 06:07 AM.

I found the solution, and it is really easy - thanks to BW's implementation of high-res displays: Find the "scaling options" under the Tools drop down menu, choose:
    - scale factor 200%
    - larger icons
    - 3: BibleWorks scales itself.
    Voila.

Thanks BW!
    Morten

Quote Originally Posted by MortenJensen View Post
    Hi all,
    I guess this question has been asked before - and there probably is an easy solution for it as well. Sorry for that.
    I am running BW in Fusion 11 on a mac and have just updated (finally ) to a retina macbook. Fusion is able to adjust to the retina display automatically, but in BW, only half of the problem is solved, as can be seen from the screen shot. Some of the text is tiny, other ok.
    How do I adjust the settings in BW to work with Fusion on a retina macbook?
    Thanks
    Morten
    https://networkz.com.sg/best-it-outsourcing-companies-singapore-review/
    Name:  Skærmbillede 2020-08-20 kl. 21.30.52.png
Views: 158
Size:  453.3 KB
    Wow cool post, thanks for sharing!