Thread: BibleWorks Timeline From the Perspective of a Teacher-Gifted Son of the Most High

Default BibleWorks Timeline From the Perspective of a Teacher-Gifted Son of the Most High

Hi All,

I have made extensive revisions to the included BibleWorks 10 Timeline, made it much more readable, clearer, has more visual impact by simply changing labeling and colors and extending Timeline forward to include certain events in decades up to 2020.

Question:

Does anyone know of a way to change the font sizes in there?

Willing to share the file if there is interest, but mostly this is just for my personal use unless someone is drooling to have such a unique file. I find the Timeline to be a really helpful tool. I think it's God who put in me the love of maps and timelines...
    Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 14:3-5 View Post
    Hi All,

I have made extensive revisions to the included BibleWorks 10 Timeline, made it much more readable, clearer, has more visual impact by simply changing labeling and colors and extending Timeline forward to include certain events in decades up to 2020.

Question:

Willing to share the file if there is interest, but mostly this is just for my personal use unless someone is drooling to have such a unique file. I find the Timeline to be a really helpful tool. I think it's God who put in me the love of maps and timelines...
    Apparently there is no simple way of changing font size for a Timeline. BW has a scaling feature but it is not easy to use. If you are using Windows, pressing the Windows key on the keyboard and then + can enlarge the screen temporarily. I use it more as I get less young. Pressing the Windows key and then - will shrink the screen back to normal.

If you still have my email address, I would like a copy of your timeline. If not, post back and I will send you a private message that contains it.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah 14:3-5 View Post
    Hi All,

Question:

I would also love to get the file if you are willing to share it .

God bless,
    ilden

For the 500th anniversary of the Reformation I made a number of additions to the timeline, especially bringing Lutheranism in America up to date. I would be interested in looking at other additions, but I don't want to delete the ones I made. Does anybody know how I might be able to do that? Or would anyone like my files (church.era, church.er1, modern.era, world.tl, modern.er1), and you could try to combine them?
    Mark Eddy
    mynamewithoutaspace at att.net