Thread: Downloading 10Rev7

Question Downloading 10Rev7

I have the iso for 10Rev6. I noticed that there is a revision 7. How do I download it? I tried but was told that too many people tried to download it recently and try again in 24 hours. Is that what I should do? Is there much difference between revision 6 and 7?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    I have the iso for 10Rev6. I noticed that there is a revision 7. How do I download it? I tried but was told that too many people tried to download it recently and try again in 24 hours. Is that what I should do? Is there much difference between revision 6 and 7?
    I assume that rev7 wouldn't have been posted except that changes were made in it that could not be accomplished with a normal update.

The iso is unavailable at times but has always become available again after a time. Its been that way for the last two years.

Cool Not to Worry!

I used the 10Rev6. As I was setting it up, I was asked if I wanted to run updates. So it updated to Revision 8! So, so easy!

I used the 10Rev6. As I was setting it up, I was asked if I wanted to run updates. So it updated to Revision 8! So, so easy!
    I used BW10 Rev6 today to install BW, and it updated to BibleWorks - Version 10.0.8.755. So in this case after updating BW, Rev6 and Rev7 bring BW to that same version.
    To clarify, the BW10 installation ISO has had revision numbers 1 through 7, with BW ISO Rev7 being the current revision.
    The program itself has a different version numbering method, the latest version of BW is BibleWorks - Version 10.0.8.755. There is no version 8 of the ISO installer and program itself is at version 10, with 0.8.755 indicating the stage of development of version 10.