Thread: Enlarging the font on my screen

Default Enlarging the font on my screen

I have been to the Set Up window and to fonts, and clicked on size of fonts, choosing X-large, and then restarted my BibleWorks but still nothing has changed. Can anyone help me? Thank you! Christine

Quote Originally Posted by driessencsb View Post
    I have been to the Set Up window and to fonts, and clicked on size of fonts, choosing X-large, and then restarted my BibleWorks but still nothing has changed. Can anyone help me? Thank you! Christine
    I am guessing that you mean that you went to Tools, Options and opened the BW Options Window and from there selected General, Fonts, Default Font Size (in the right lower corner of the BW Options Window), X-large. But that only changes the size of the fonts in CHM Modules.

If you did something else, please give a step by step procedure, starting from the main BW window and giving the exact steps you followed using the same name that is on the BW program screen.

Do you want the font size to be larger everywhere in BW or only in some part of BW?

Default Need to enlarge the font on the whole screen

I tried to photograph my BibleWorks screen to show you but it was too large to transfer. The whole screen with the three sections has been reduced to a smaller font which is harder to read. I want to enlarge everything on my screen: the Search Window, the Browse window and the Analysis Window.

Thank you for your help! Sorry for the belated response. I forgot that I have to refresh the window in order to see if you have responded yet!

Christine

Quote Originally Posted by driessencsb View Post
    I tried to photograph my BibleWorks screen to show you but it was too large to transfer. The whole screen with the three sections has been reduced to a smaller font which is harder to read. I want to enlarge everything on my screen: the Search Window, the Browse window and the Analysis Window.

Thank you for your help! Sorry for the belated response. I forgot that I have to refresh the window in order to see if you have responded yet!

Christine
    I sent you a private message.