Thread: Running Bibleworks 10 on Catalina with Crossover

Default Running Bibleworks 10 on Catalina with Crossover

I have installed Crossover and BibleWorks 10 to run on my MAC. The program appears to open and run ok but when I try to add Greek or Hebrew versions that were added during installation to the Display on the general settings or to My Favorites, and click OK, the program crashes. The only ones I am adding are those displayed under "active". I have had no problems in the past with Bibleworks 10 with this setup but it seems to not be working correctly with the Crossover/Catalina change? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by markvandoren View Post
    I have installed Crossover and BibleWorks 10 to run on my MAC. The program appears to open and run ok but when I try to add Greek or Hebrew versions that were added during installation to the Display on the general settings or to My Favorites, and click OK, the program crashes. The only ones I am adding are those displayed under "active". I have had no problems in the past with Bibleworks 10 with this setup but it seems to not be working correctly with the Crossover/Catalina change? Any ideas?
    I sent you a private message.