Thread: Fatal crash import

Default Fatal crash import

Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum Review

In case you are looking for the best vacuum on the market that your money can get you, the DysonBall Multi Floor 2 is one of the best models to consider. It is a powerful upright, corded vacuum that’s lightweight, easy to use, highly adaptable as well as durable. In this article, we’ll be showing you the most important details and features of this best rated vacuum.

★★★ Useful Reference: What is a good vacuum cleaner

Performance

One of the key reasons why the Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 is such a popular vacuum cleaner is that its performance is consistently great on all types of floorings. From hardwood floors to tougher obstacles like carpets and rugs. We were most impressed with its performance on carpetings. Even when we pitched it against the thickest, highest-pile carpets we have, it performed excellently. The high suction power could suck up all kinds of dirt, dust, and debris with little troubles, even when they’re lodged deep inside the piles. However, we did find that the vacuum struggled a little bit when it came to larger debris like cereal.

Although the main head didn’t work with cereal, everything was cleaned up when we removed the head and used only the hose. So even when it’s a bit of a hassle having to figure out a way to detach the head, it’s an option when facing large-diameter debris.

Design

Aside from an eye-pleasant aesthetic design with the bright orange colour palette, the Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 is considerably less weighty than other models in Dyson’s line-up. It’s much easier to drag this vacuum around the house as a result.

But the most notable design of the vacuum is the self-adjusting cleaner head. The sensor inside can sense the type of flooring that you’re cleaning on and adjust the suction power accordingly.

The brush roll has a cleaning path of about 12-inch and the entire system is fed power via a foot power cord. When you combine also the length of the hose and the extension wand, this best rated vacuum cleaner can provide you a substantial reach of about 40-foot. Though the vacuum is relatively bulky, this extra reach can make cleaning on stairs and hard-to-reach places in the house such as the ceiling.

The weight of the vacuum is evenly distributed so the entire machine is easy to manoeuvre around the house. The unique ball design of the motor housing makes it a bit difficult to reach underneath furniture.

Filtration System

The filtration system inside of the vacuum is robust. The patented Radial Cyclone tech that made up the system can separate microscopic dust and debris. There is also a HEPA filter to pull allergens out of the air and make sure that they don’t escape the confinement of the airtight dust-cup. As a result, the health of everyone inside the house is protected, especially if there are allergy sufferers in your household.

The HEPA filter is completely washable and reusable, so you don’t have to worry much about maintenance work. Of course, the amount of time that you can reuse the filter is finite, so you will eventually need to replace it. However, don’t stress too much about it because each filter can last for years before needing a replacement.

Conclusion

As one of our picks for the best vacuum cleaners in the world chart in 2020, the Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 is an excellent buy and a worthy investment if you want to get the best rated vacuum for your house. We hope that you’ve found the information to be useful.
    Last edited by RaulAlonso; 04-19-2021 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaulAlonso View Post
    Hi there.

Just tried to import some custom modules with the result that BW10 encountered a serious error. When I restarted it, all my user settings (changes to the interface) were reset to standard. If anyone would tell me how I can find the log files I will post them. Regards
    I am not sure even if logs could be found that they would help restore BW. I suggest removing any custom modules from BW. Then use the Checkpoint menu to try to restore BW. See this post: https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...8297#post38297

If that doesn't work you may need to manually reset BW. After that use the Checkpoint feature and create a backup. Then import the modules one at a time and make sure each one works before adding another.

If the main toolbar was reset, the settings for that are stored in the registry at HKCU\Software\BibleWorks. I don't know if a checkpoint recovers that information. But exporting that key would backup those settings.
    Last edited by now john; 06-04-2020 at 11:16 AM.