Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latin tools in BW

I found Pasquale's great Vulgata Latin add-on that comes up in the analysis window... but I don't think that's tagged to appear with a hovering cursor. (No complaints... *amazing* work, Pasquale!)... or maybe I don't have it set up right... Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin
    Last edited by GATYRA; 10-14-2020 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tabiblia View Post
    Thanks, Mark and Jim.

For some reason, I only have the VULM.vmf file... nothing more of VULM in all of my BibleWorks10 directory.

Several years ago, when I got this PC laptop i currently use, I think I was short of disc space and only installed the BW10 stuff I planned to use... not all of BW10. audacity download

And I rem I had problems getting it copied and installed. (Yes, I own a registered purchased version of BW10... I've used BW since version 3 over 20+ years ago.)

So now I'm not sure where I can download the rest of the VULM files I need... esp since BW is out of business... :-(
    If you installed BW10 from a USB drive, you can modify the installation when that drive is in. If you downloaded BW10, you downloaded absolutely everything in the program, even the parts for which you may not have unlock codes.
    Last edited by dannylok; 10-24-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannylok View Post
    If you installed BW10 from a USB drive, you can modify the installation when that drive is in. If you downloaded BW10, you downloaded absolutely everything in the program, even the parts for which you may not have unlock codes.
    If you need to update or change any part of BW, you can download the ISO from the BibleWorks homepage. Since BW closed, that is the recommended procedure, even if your current installation was from media from BW. If you have room, mount the ISO and copy it to your computer or an extenal USB drive. If not, then just mount the ISO, usually by double clicking on it.

Run setup.exe. Choose the Modify option. You will be able add or remove modules.

Then keep the ISO forever!

Default Android Training in Bangalore | Certification | Online Courses

Android is a mobile operating system based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software, designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
    Android Training in Bangalore
    Android Training
    Android Online Training

Last edited by kirankanna; 10-26-2020 at 07:23 AM. Reason: error accuring