Thread: Help With BW 10 Install on New Computer

Exclamation Help With BW 10 Install on New Computer

I recently purchased a new computer and am trying to install Bibleworks 10 via the USB. When I try to type in the activation code it says no activation code was entered when I entered 2. I'm not sure what to do. Thanks!

I recently purchased a new computer and am trying to install Bibleworks 10 via the USB. When I try to type in the activation code it says no activation code was entered when I entered 2. I'm not sure what to do. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatDiaMustache View Post
    Open NotePad or a similar editor. Type the full activation code into the editor. Or if you already have the code in a document, open that document.

Run the BW installer until it asks for the activation code. Hightlight the full code to select it. Strike Control-C. That should copy the code to the Windows Clipboard. Normally the BW installer program will automatically read the Windows Clipboard and enter the code into the form. If it does not, use Control-V to paste the code into the form starting from the lefthand most block.

A BW10 activation code looks like: BW10-????-????-????-???? where each ? is either a number or letter. All twenty characters must be entered to activate.

Also make sure that the installation file(s) on the USB drive come from an ISO downloaded from the BW home page since BW closed. If the media on the USB drive was produced by BW before it closed, it will not update properly even if you can activate it. If you made the installation from old media, use that USB drive to uninstall BW. Backup any new files you may have made or files from a previous BW installation. Delete the BW folder. Reboot the computer, and then use the ISO downloaded from the BW website to make an entirely new installation of BW.

Post back if you encounter problems.
    Last edited by now john; 04-16-2020 at 09:26 PM.