Thread: old bible works 4

Default old bible works 4

Hi!
    On my very old Computer I was working until now with „BIBLE WORKS 4“.
    Now the Computer has crashed and I cannot use the Bible Program.
    On my other, newer Computer I have Win.10.
    Can you say me please how I can start that BibleWorks there again?
    Can I download the bible program from Internet to this Win 10?
    And: How I can activate it after downloading?
    Can I use my old product number?
    Best regards
    Heinrich

Quote Originally Posted by Heinrich Hellmann View Post
    Hi! On my very old Computer I was working until now with „BIBLE WORKS 4“. Now the Computer has crashed and I cannot use the Bible Program. On my other, newer Computer I have Win.10. Can you say me please how I can start that BibleWorks there again? Can I download the bible program from Internet to this Win 10? And: How I can activate it after downloading? Can I use my old product number? Best regards Heinrich
    I am not sure if BW4 will run on Windows 10. The only version of BW that can be downloaded now is BW10. To run BW10 you would need a BW10 activation code. If you have installation media for BW4, you could try installing it on your newer computer. As I recall you could use your BW4 product number to activate BW4 but you would need to have the installation media first to setup the program. Otherwise you could possibly buy BW10. It is available sometimes here. https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...icensed-copies You might see if someone still has installation media for BW4 by posting on the same thread.