Thread: Cannot Open BW with new 64bit "Update"

Default Cannot Open BW with new 64bit "Update"

I am sorry if this question has been asked and answered 50 times but I do not know how to search the forum for the simple answer or my options.

Problem: Ever since I installed the most recent MAC update with 64 bit (10.15.3), I cannot open BW. I can download and install the software from the BW webpage (64 bit MAC installer) but when I attempt to open BW, it crashes.

When I attempt to download, I get this error:
    Google Drive can't scan this file for viruses.
    BibleWorks-10-x64-beta8.dmg (2.0G) is too large for Google to scan for viruses. Would you still like to download this file?

When I bypass (download anyway) and download, then install, I get another error that won't allow me to install (for the same reason as above). Once I bypass the install error and install the program, I cannot access BW. When I attempt to open BW, it immediately crashes.

I am at a loss. I hate not to use BW anymore and move to Accordance. I am BW user since day 1 and have so many resources on it that I cannot access anymore. In the meantime, I have ministry that needs to be done, etc. I should have never updated my MAC (sorry...emotional rant over).

Seriously, what are my options. Is BW coming out with a fix? Should I purchase the Beta CrossOver for MAC?

Standing by for answers.

Derrick

Quote Originally Posted by derrickhildebrant View Post
    I am sorry if this question has been asked and answered 50 times but I do not know how to search the forum for the simple answer or my options.
    Begin here: https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...7939#post37939
    and then search that thread if you need more information.