Thread: Reinstalling Bibleworks 10.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Reinstalling Bibleworks 10.0

I had to buy a new
    desktop
    tower. When I try to install BibleWorks 10.0 on the new tower, I enter the code and select "copy to list" and it just disappears. I am unable to reinstall it on my new tower. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Quote Originally Posted by DennyAF View Post
    I had to buy a new desktop tower. When I try to install BibleWorks 10.0 on the new tower, I enter the code and select "copy to list" and it just disappears. I am unable to reinstall it on my new tower. Does anyone know what the problem is?
    The easiest way to enter the code during activation is to open a text file that has the code(s) in it. Select the code(s) in that text file and copy them to the Windows clipboard by using the control-c keyboard shortcut. Then the BibleWorks installation program automatically captures them and fills out the activation form.

If that does not work, post back.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    The easiest way to enter the code during activation is to open a text file that has the code(s) in it. Select the code(s) in that text file and copy them to the Windows clipboard by using the control-c keyboard shortcut. Then the BibleWorks installation program automatically captures them and fills out the activation form.

If that does not work, post back.
    I already did that. It also listed the code in the box. But as soon as I selected "copy to list" it disappeared. But I will try this again just in case I did something wrong.

I already did that. It also listed the code in the box. But as soon as I selected "copy to list" it disappeared. But I will try this again just in case I did something wrong.
    I would be helpful if you post a screenshot of the screen that contains "copy to list" and a screenshot of the screen after you select it.

I will see what I can do about taking screen shots. I have never done a screen shot before. Would you be able to explain how to do that? Or I could simply take photos with my phone and then either upload it or "cut and paste" them into this.

I will see what I can do about taking screen shots. I have never done a screen shot before. Would you be able to explain how to do that? Or I could simply take photos with my phone and then either upload it or "cut and paste" them into this.
    Phone photos should be fine as long as the image can be read.