Thread: WTT Hebrew pointing and parsing disappeared

Default WTT Hebrew pointing and parsing disappeared

I've used BW for several years moving through version 8, 9 and 10. Sometime a few months ago my Hebrew WTT text lost all of its pointing and does not show parsing info when mousing over it. Any ideas on how to fix this or what went wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
    I've used BW for several years moving through version 8, 9 and 10. Sometime a few months ago my Hebrew WTT text lost all of its pointing and does not show parsing info when mousing over it. Any ideas on how to fix this or what went wrong?
    Try this: click anywhere in the browse window. Type x. "x" is a shortcut to toggle Hebrew vowels on and off, and when they are set off, the parsing goes away too.
    (This can also be controlled by
    Main menu / Tools / Options / General / Flags / General Hebrew Options / Display vowel points for Hebrew text. )

There are a number of Browse window shortcuts that can cause confusing things to happen. To see a list of them
    Main menu / Help / BibleWorks Help Contents / Frequently Used Links / Shortcuts.

--Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wert View Post
    Try this: click anywhere in the browse window. Type x. "x" is a shortcut to toggle Hebrew vowels on and off, and when they are set off, the parsing goes away too.
    (This can also be controlled by
    Main menu / Tools / Options / General / Flags / General Hebrew Options / Display vowel points for Hebrew text. )

There are a number of Browse window shortcuts that can cause confusing things to happen. To see a list of them
    Main menu / Help / BibleWorks Help Contents / Frequently Used Links / Shortcuts.

--Jim
    That was it! Thanks so much, Jim Wert!