Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows 10 issue or...

Default Windows 10 issue or...

Hello to every BibleWorks users !!!
    I'm a computer service technician and i'm trying to solve two issues with BibleWorks. Maybe someone will be able to help me.

I'm installing BibleWorks 7 (A01) on a Windows 10 64 bits computer (update 1909). The installation is going very well but two problems remain:

a) Keyboard language changes when opening the software. I know that it may be normal that US English appears (I'm french canadian from Québec, so we set up our keyboards in French Canada), but French (France) also appears and my french canada setting disappear...

b) Content. Some language packs are missing, like polish, for example. When i installed, some cd's were not asked to be inserted...

Thank you !!
    Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by OTMCONSSENC View Post
    I'm a computer service technician and i'm trying to solve two issues with BibleWorks. Maybe someone will be able to help me.

I'm installing BibleWorks 7 (A01) on a Windows 10 64 bits computer (update 1909). The installation is going very well but two problems remain:

a) Keyboard language changes when opening the software. I know that it may be normal that US English appears (I'm french canadian from Québec, so we set up our keyboards in French Canada), but French (France) also appears and my french canada setting disappear...

b) Content. Some language packs are missing, like polish, for example. When i installed, some cd's were not asked to be inserted...

Thank you !!
    Pascal
    Concerning a)
    Using keyboard languages with BW (other than English) can be troublesome. It would be helpful for you to clarify if the problems that you are having affect BW only, Windows 10 only, or both.

concerning b)
    By polish language pack missing do you mean that no polish versions are available in BW. If so, using the first installation cd run the installation executable. There should be an option to modify. Choose it and then there should be an option to install Bibles that should include polish Bibles. Can you select a polish Bible, finish the installation, and will that Bible be available?

If you still have problems, let me know. I haven't used BW7 in years but I have the installation cd's and could reinstall BW7 and see if I could help you work through the problem.
    Last edited by now john; 01-04-2020 at 12:07 PM.

When i installed, some cd's were not asked to be inserted...
    It has been a long time since I installed BW7, but I think that some of the cd's contained only extra-cost modules, so they would not be used in an installation that didn't include purchased unlock codes for some of those modules.

--Jim

Default Contents of BW7 Installation Disks

There was indeed a separate Module Disk with BibleWorks 7, but that included files for resources like BDAG, HALOT, and others. Foreign language bibles, such as Polish, were included with the program. The solution would, indeed, be to run the Setup program again. There will be a point in the setup program where additional versions and resources that had been omitted the first time could be clicked (selected) so as to be installed. If any of the disks were not included in the first running of the installation, they will be called for when the setup program runs this second time.

I hope that this serves to be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Concerning a)
    Using keyboard languages with BW (other than English) can be troublesome. It would be helpful for you to clarify if the problems that you are having affect BW only, Windows 10 only, or both.

concerning b)
    By polish language pack missing do you mean that no polish versions are available in BW. If so, using the first installation cd run the installation executable. There should be an option to modify. Choose it and then there should be an option to install Bibles that should include polish Bibles. Can you select a polish Bible, finish the installation, and will that Bible be available?

If you still have problems, let me know. I haven't used BW7 in years but I have the installation cd's and could reinstall BW7 and see if I could help you work through the problem.
    About keyboard, i don't have any other problems in Windows 10. As soon as i open BW the keyboard settings changes itself to english US (seems to be normal) but sometimes to French France.

About B, i will try... the customers had all the languages options in his old install on vista, so i'm pretty sure he bought them.. I'll double check. Thank you !!!

a) Keyboard language changes when opening the software. I know that it may be normal Tutuapp 9apps Showbox that US English appears (I'm french canadian from Québec, so we set up our keyboards in French Canada), but French (France) also appears and my french canada setting disappear...

Thank you !!
    Pascal

Install BibleWorks from the CD media. a. After inserting the CD in the drive, the initial setup window should appear on the screen. Choose the Install option that appears. b. In Windows Vista, the screen will darken, and a box will appear asking the user to allow the action. Choose ALLOW. c. Continue the installation process to its end, at which point the computer should reboot. d. Do not run BibleWorks until all after all the following steps have been accomplished.
    Last edited by addomannim; 01-07-2020 at 12:59 PM.

a) Keyboard language changes when opening the auto clicker software. I know that it may be normal that US English appears (I'm french canadian from Québec, so we set up our keyboards in French Canada), but French (France) also appears and my french canada setting disappear...

Thank you !!
    Pascal
    If so, using the first installation cd run the installation executable. There should be an option to modify. Choose it and then there should be an option to install Bibles that should include polish Bibles.

Default Video Calling

If you want to do video calling with your loved ones across the world than you can visit

Default Video Calling

Stay connected with the latest technolgies nowadays like high quality video calling etc.
    https://facetimeforpcs.com/

Default Movie streaming

TyphooTV APK provides frequent updates so that you don’t get bored and enjoy amazing latest features.All Movies and TV shows are in HD and 4K resolution
    Typhoon TV has inbuilt Media player to provide better viewing experience such as MX Player, VLC etc.Subtitle available for more than 220 Languages