Thread: download page link for downloading Bibleworks 10

Default download page link for downloading Bibleworks 10

My son purchased Bibleworks 10 several years ago while attending seminary. He never really used it and offered to give it to me. Last night I tried to install BW-10 but the instructions say I need to "Go to the download page link. The download link is given in your email receipt containing the BW10 activation code." I don't have the download page link and neither does my son. Does anyone have the download page link? If you do, could you please send it to me? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by davelautz View Post
    My son purchased Bibleworks 10 several years ago while attending seminary. He never really used it and offered to give it to me. Last night I tried to install BW-10 but the instructions say I need to "Go to the download page link. The download link is given in your email receipt containing the BW10 activation code." I don't have the download page link and neither does my son. Does anyone have the download page link? If you do, could you please send it to me? Thanks.
    The download link is on the BibleWorks home page. The more serious issue is the BW10 activation code. Do you have a copy of that? BibleWorks needs to be activated with that code. It is in this form: BW10-????-????-????-???? where each ? is a number or letter. Without the activation code there is no point in downloading the file that is used to install BW.

If the program was installed once, is there a computer that it is still running on or a backup from that computer? If so the activation code may be recovered from the old computer. Even if all you had was the hard drive from the old computer that still had the files on it, the code could be retrieved.

If you have the activation code, just go www.bibleworks.com and download the ISO installation file. Then follow these instructions: https://kb.bibleworks.com/index.php?/article/AA-03019

Post pack if you have additional questions.
    Last edited by now john; 11-24-2019 at 07:33 PM.