Thread: Bibleworks did not start after windows 10 update

Default Bibleworks did not start after windows 10 update

after the last windows 10 update bibleworks stopped working. The initial window appears loading the modules, but suddenly stops and does not continue launching the program. No error message appears. any idea what can be done? I have already uninstalled and installed again, but still have the same problem.

Thanks

May I ask the details of your Win 10? Win 10 Home or Pro? Build No? And which Windows updates (KB ?)
    Was your BW10 most updated (10.0.8.755) ?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanczuko View Post
    after the last windows 10 update bibleworks stopped working. The initial window appears loading the modules, but suddenly stops and does not continue launching the program. No error message appears. any idea what can be done? I have already uninstalled and installed again, but still have the same problem.

Thanks
    Check out this link: https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sh...7702#post37702

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Sorry, I have same problem, my OS is Windows 10 home ver 1933 KB4522355;OS Build 18362.449, the BW10 ver was updated 10.0.8.755.
    I use john the fix way many time,but still can't fix it, do anyone success?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ZhangKaiYou View Post
    Sorry, I have same problem, my OS is Windows 10 home ver 1933 KB4522355;OS Build 18362.449, the BW10 ver was updated 10.0.8.755.
    I use john the fix way many time,but still can't fix it, do anyone success?
    Thanks!
    I sent you a private message.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanczuko View Post

Thanks
    I sent you a private message.