Thread: Moving from MacOs to Windows

Default Moving from MacOs to Windows

Seeing that there will be no update to the MAcOS version, I was thinking that I have an older computer that runs windows. Can I take my usb and code and install Bibleworks 10 from there? Will I be able to update it to the newest version of BW10? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamero View Post
    Seeing that there will be no update to the MAcOS version, I was thinking that I have an older computer that runs windows. Can I take my usb and code and install Bibleworks 10 from there? Will I be able to update it to the newest version of BW10? Thanks
    Most likely. Which version of Windows?

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Most likely. Which version of Windows?
    It is running windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by yamero View Post
    It is running windows 10
    Yes, you may install it on that machine. But do NOT use the USB drive. Download the ISO from www.bibleworks.com. It is recommended to use a file download manager to download the ISO.
    After the download and installation are completed, check for updates and install the ones that you want.

Quote Originally Posted by now john View Post
    Yes, you may install it on that machine. But do NOT use the USB drive. Download the ISO from www.bibleworks.com. It is recommended to use a file download manager to download the ISO.
    After the download and installation are completed, check for updates and install the ones that you want.
    Thank you, I now have it installed on my windows computer.

usually it work from developer web site