Thread: New laptop, BW looks "fuzzy" - is it just low def or am I missing something?

Default New laptop, BW looks "fuzzy" - is it just low def or am I missing something?

Hi all,
    First - to Michael Bushell - THANK YOU for all you've done for us over the years. It's actually quite strange that no one has replicated what makes BW so special among Bible software, so I appreciate beyond words the ability to continue using the product.

I've recently gotten a new laptop and noticed that BW seems "fuzzy" in comparison to my other software, but my new laptop is the first one I've ever had with a really high definition screen. I was wondering if BW might have resolution limitations or something else that's making it look fuzzy, or if maybe there's a setting I need to tweak to make BW look crisper.

Any thoughts, anyone?

If this isn't clear, I'll try to snip a screenshot for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ACAdams View Post
    Hi all,
    First - to Michael Bushell - THANK YOU for all you've done for us over the years. It's actually quite strange that no one has replicated what makes BW so special among Bible software, so I appreciate beyond words the ability to continue using the product.

I've recently gotten a new laptop and noticed that BW seems "fuzzy" in comparison to my other software, but my new laptop is the first one I've ever had with a really high definition screen. I was wondering if BW might have resolution limitations or something else that's making it look fuzzy, or if maybe there's a setting I need to tweak to make BW look crisper.

Any thoughts, anyone?

If this isn't clear, I'll try to snip a screenshot for you.
    Click on Tools | Scaling options and select the option to have BW do the scaling.
    Mike

That worked for the overall look, but I also noticed that the dialog boxes are not showing everything, and there's no scroll bars or anything. I'm attaching a picture:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  44.3 KB