Thread: New laptop, BW looks "fuzzy" - is it just low def or am I missing something?

Default New laptop, BW looks "fuzzy" - is it just low def or am I missing something?

Hi all,
    First - to Michael Bushell - THANK YOU for all you've done for us over the years. It's actually quite strange that no one has replicated what makes BW so special among Bible software, so I appreciate beyond words the ability to continue using the product.

I've recently gotten a new laptop and noticed that BW seems "fuzzy" in comparison to my other software, but my new laptop is the first one I've ever had with a really high definition screen. I was wondering if BW might have resolution limitations or something else that's making it look fuzzy, or if maybe there's a setting I need to tweak to make BW look crisper.

Any thoughts, anyone?

If this isn't clear, I'll try to snip a screenshot for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ACAdams View Post
    Hi all,
    First - to Michael Bushell - THANK YOU for all you've done for us over the years. It's actually quite strange that no one has replicated what makes BW so special among Bible software, so I appreciate beyond words the ability to continue using the product.

I've recently gotten a new laptop and noticed that BW seems "fuzzy" in comparison to my other software, but my new laptop is the first one I've ever had with a really high definition screen. I was wondering if BW might have resolution limitations or something else that's making it look fuzzy, or if maybe there's a setting I need to tweak to make BW look crisper.

Any thoughts, anyone?

If this isn't clear, I'll try to snip a screenshot for you.
    Click on Tools | Scaling options and select the option to have BW do the scaling.
    Mike

That worked for the overall look, but I also noticed that the dialog boxes are not showing everything, and there's no scroll bars or anything. I'm attaching a picture:

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 97
Size:  44.3 KB

Hi all,
    I'm bumping this in hopes someone has a solution. Scaling worked for the program overall, but there's no way for me to access the content in dialog boxes that goes out of frame. See the picture above. Can this be solved by messing with settings somehow?