Thread: Greek Flashcard Sound File Problem

Default Greek Flashcard Sound File Problem

Hello All,

I'm using BW 10 and am finally around to a serious run at Koine and happened on the Mounce flashcard module. Great tool!

However when I sort out prepositions and choose to run them automatically for some reason it doesn't have all the sound files for all the prepositions (for example, μη). The word appears in the list of prepositions but at the bottom of the module a small message appears--not a popup--that reads 'Sound file not found.' I would say I have 60% - 75% of the necessary sound files. That's a guess.

I haven't messed with the files, so I'm sure I didn't delete them, not even accidentally. I haven't gotten far enough to know if sound files are missing in other sortings.

Αnyone run into this?

And if anyone knows of other tools included in BW 10 specific to learning or working with Koine that I wouldn't know of as one who only used BW in English...I'm all ears.
    Last edited by Isaiah 14:3-5; 09-15-2019 at 07:24 PM.
    Glenn Lawson

μη
    is not a preposition, so it should not appear in a list of prepositions. I do not use the flashcard module often. But I just tried it now, and I seem to have all the sound files. You might want to close BW and re-open it and see if all the sound files loaded properly.
    Mark Eddy

Default Greek Flash Cards

How do I find and use the Greek Flashcards in BW?

What resources are available in BWs studying/learning bibical Greek?

Thanks!

Try this link to see classroom tips for using BibleWorks as well as the videos on YouTube.
    https://www.bibleworks.com/classroomr/index.html