Thread: reinstalling bibleworks 10 after problems with upgrading windows 7 to 10

Default reinstalling bibleworks 10 after problems with upgrading windows 7 to 10

Dear all,

I just reinstalled Bibleworks 10 on my computer after I had many problems with the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. After the failed upgrade my Bibleworks was destroyed. Now I have reinstalled it again and registered, but I am not able to get the upgrades I had after installing it some years ago. The ISO file is currently not available. Is it possible for me to get the updates in some way? How do I know that my Bibleworks really has an internet connection now? Do I have to do something to make updating possible?

Thank you very much for your help beforehand,

P.S. I am already happy that I have a working version again. These were very stressful days!

Default I hope you will take me serious

Quote Originally Posted by menco View Post
    Dear all,

I just reinstalled Bibleworks 10 on my computer after I had many problems with the upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10. After the failed upgrade my Bibleworks was destroyed. Now I have reinstalled it again and registered, but I am not able to get the upgrades I had after installing it some years ago. The ISO file is currently not available. Is it possible for me to get the updates in some way? How do I know that my Bibleworks really has an internet connection now? Do I have to do something to make updating possible?

Thank you very much for your help beforehand,

P.S. I am already happy that I have a working version again. These were very stressful days!
    I realize that I did not react on a reply a year ago. My apologies, but I am serious about this. My real name is Piet Huttenga, I work with Wycliffe and I would appreciate if I could have the latest updates again, but I am already very happy that it now is working again. The only thing I would like to have is access to the iso file.

Thank you all very much for your attention,

Piet

Default Iso

Quote Originally Posted by menco View Post
    I realize that I did not react on a reply a year ago. My apologies, but I am serious about this. My real name is Piet Huttenga, I work with Wycliffe and I would appreciate if I could have the latest updates again, but I am already very happy that it now is working again. The only thing I would like to have is access to the iso file.

Thank you all very much for your attention,

Piet
    The ISO is back up now.