Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: BibleWorks 10 Installation Files "Currently Unavailable"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default BibleWorks 10 Installation Files "Currently Unavailable"

    Why is it not possible to download the BW10 installation files?

    Chris

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,070

    Default ISO file unavailable

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hays View Post
    Why is it not possible to download the BW10 installation files?

    Chris
    The file is temporarily unavailable while I decide what to do about hacked versions of BibleWorks. These hackers are stealing money from our users and the people who licensed data to us. Typically they direct buyers to download the BW ISO file from the BW site and then provide the buyer with a hacked version of the executable. This will at least force them to pay for the download bandwith.

    If you will send me your activation code, purchase date and purchase source, by private message, I will provide you with a temporary link to the file.

    Mike

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default

    OK. Since I posted, I managed to locate my USB drive and activation code, so I may not need to download it. Unless it's better or faster to work from the downloaded .exe than the one on the USB drive?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,070

    Default update

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hays View Post
    OK. Since I posted, I managed to locate my USB drive and activation code, so I may not need to download it. Unless it's better or faster to work from the downloaded .exe than the one on the USB drive?
    The ISO file is more up to date. You can install from the USB drive but most of the updates posted after the USB was made are no longer available as updates. The only way to get all the updates is to use the ISO file.

    Mike

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    The ISO file is more up to date. You can install from the USB drive but most of the updates posted after the USB was made are no longer available as updates. The only way to get all the updates is to use the ISO file.

    Mike

    Thanks. I just emailed you my code to your old BW email, assuming that still works.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    8

    Default How do I reach you, Mike?

    Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    The ISO file is more up to date. You can install from the USB drive but most of the updates posted after the USB was made are no longer available as updates. The only way to get all the updates is to use the ISO file.

    Mike

    I would appreciate to know how I could reach you by email, Mike! Thank you very much for making this link available.

    Menco

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •