Thread: How to find out if my license is valid?

Default How to find out if my license is valid?

I bought Bibleworks in Brazil. Enabling over the internet already enough?

Default Valid?

Quote Originally Posted by betho View Post
    Did you install using the ISO file available on the BW web site? Or did you install using a program provided by the seller? If it is the latter, it is not a valid copy. If you can send me your activation code and installation instructions via private message, I can tell you. It is very likely that you got a pirated copy and it may or may not work long term.
    Mike

I bought the lynx, I downloaded (iso) from the official site. I registered online.

Default valid?

Send it to me by private message and I can tell you.

If you bought over the internet and they sent you a replacement executable. the code is invalid. But I can tell you if you send it to me.

DO NOT BUY BWCODES over the internet, especially from Brazil.
    This would apply to all Bible software.

Default Brazil purchase

I bought the lynx, I downloaded (iso) from the official site. I registered online.
    If you can send me your activation code via private message, I can advise you.
    If you bought a code from Brazil it is almost certainly a hacked code and there is no guarantee that it will continue to work.

Default Estafa

Saludos y grandes bendiciones ,las copias que se venden en Mercado Libre Brasil son piratas ,a mi me estafaron a pesar que lo compre con todas las buenas intenciones ,lo peor que donde se venden esas copias y las constantes quejas que hice a Mercado Libre Brasil , me cerraron a mi ,mi cuenta de Mercado Libre Brasil me la bloquearon y creo que fue por las constantes quejas ya que los llame delincuentes pues si permiten seguir vendiendo esas copias piratas ,son tan delincuentes como el que la vende .
    Aun siguen vendiendo y estafando con esas copias piratas en Mercado Libre Brasil .

Here is a Google translation of the post by alientodelcielo:
    Greetings and great blessings, the copies that are sold in Mercado Libre Brasil are pirates, they scammed me even though I bought it with all the good intentions, the worst thing where those copies are sold and the constant complaints that I made to Mercado Libre Brazil , they closed me, my account of Mercado Libre Brasil blocked it and I think it was because of the constant complaints since I called them criminals because if they allow to continue selling those pirated copies, they are as criminal as the one that sells them.
    They are still selling and cheating with those pirated copies in Mercado Libre Brazil.
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia