Thread: Module Compatibility

Default Module Compatibility

Hello,

I have used Bibleworks9 for a number of years and don't want to move to a different program if I can help it. I am thinking about purchasing a copy of BibleWorks 10 from a third party for my new computer. I have BDAG and EDNT. If I upgrade to Bibleworks 10 will I lose these dictionaries??

You will not lose the modules but will need to enter the install codes you received when you bought them.

Default 3rd parties

Quote Originally Posted by mattssaved View Post
    Hello,

I have used Bibleworks9 for a number of years and don't want to move to a different program if I can help it. I am thinking about purchasing a copy of BibleWorks 10 from a third party for my new computer. I have BDAG and EDNT. If I upgrade to Bibleworks 10 will I lose these dictionaries??
    Be careful about 3rd parties. There are many pirated copies out there which will not work long term if at all. And there are valid activation codes that have been passed around to a lot of people and hence may be flagged by the activation server as suspect. Anyone who sells you an executable and tells you to use it instead of the posted ISO file, is either bogus or pirated.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Be careful about 3rd parties. There are many pirated copies out there which will not work long term if at all. And there are valid activation codes that have been passed around to a lot of people and hence may be flagged by the activation server as suspect. Anyone who sells you an executable and tells you to use it instead of the posted ISO file, is either bogus or pirated.

Mike
    I hate to hear this, but unfortunately I am not surprised.