Thread: CSB (2017) in BW 10

Default CSB (2017) in BW 10

I've installed BW10 on my new computer. The CSB was not part of the original install; it was added as a patch to my old computer in 2018. How do I restore it to my new installation? There is a Bibleworks page that claims you can manually install patches but when I try to download the links, I get a message that the file couldn't be downloaded. Any ideas?

Default BW10 updates

Quote Originally Posted by iain duguid View Post
    I've installed BW10 on my new computer. The CSB was not part of the original install; it was added as a patch to my old computer in 2018. How do I restore it to my new installation? There is a Bibleworks page that claims you can manually install patches but when I try to download the links, I get a message that the file couldn't be downloaded. Any ideas?
    The BW10 updates are no longer available online. However, all updates available at the time of company closure were incorporated into the installation ISO which you can download from the BW website in the downloads section. If you use that ISO to install, all the updates should be included.

Mike