In my copy of BibleWorks, hyperlinks to Scripture references behave differently in the Analysis and Notes windows. I'd like them to behave the same way.

Specifically, in the Analysis window, when I point to a hyperlink without clicking, nothing happens. When I click the hyperlink, a popup is displayed, containing the referenced verse in four versions that I previously selected. (This behavior is configured by right-clicking in the Analysis window and choosing Scripture Reference Popups > Show Single On Click.)

In the Notes window, when I point to a hyperlink without clicking, a popup is displayed, containing the referenced verse in just one version. (This can be disabled by clicking the Set Editor Options button on the toolbar, and clearing the "Enable verse popups" checkbox.) When I click the hyperlink, the verse is displayed in the Browse window.

Is it possible to make the hyperlink popups in the Notes window behave exactly like they do in the Analysis window? I was thinking that I had configured them to work that way, but now they are not. I upgraded to version 10 just before BibleWorks went out of production, so maybe it was configured differently in my previous version (9?).

Thanks!